Thursday, December 16, 2010

A pigeon shooting day

Some days start out like this:

MAD MEN
(Come on now, Betty Draper from Mad Men. 
If you don't know that, you need to get the first season from Netflix.)

And some days start out like this:

Betty Draper shooting pigeons.

Today was one of those pigeon shooting days for me.  The car wouldn't start.  I was so rattled I drove around a "Do not enter" sign and got pulled over.  I was so rattled by that, that I left my wallet in my car and my friend who owns the coffee shop had to give me my coffee for free.  And that was all before 8:30 a.m.  All I am saying is that it's a good thing I'm too liberal to own a gun.  Because this would have been me.  Shooting at pigeons.  For lack of a better enemy.

Don't fuck with Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment